Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentine's Eve Update

Man, I can't believe I haven't posted on this thing in this long. I've been doing other stuff and neglecting this site. Fortunately, it's only once in a blue moon that anyone even bothers coming to this site, so I'm in good shape there.

I've been dabbling in Xbox modding, and yes, I know it's 5 years old, but I'd never seen the point in risking my XBL account just to do it. Now that I have my 360, it's no longer an issue.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much. Li'l Sis is coming home this weekend for a brief visit. That should be fun. Perhaps I'll take her to Panera, as she did for me in JAX.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Woo-hoo! Lindsay & I will be hitting our new favorite, Crazy Buffet. They have coconut shrimp. That is GOOD. I love coconut shrimp... I've bored myself with my own story.

More boring soon.

No comments: