Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sunday Morning, Chilling

Okay, I'm hanging out in my office Sunday morning, listening to some news podcasts, playing Xbox Live.

I'm SO excited for King Kong this week. I've played through some of the game on my 360, and decided to stop, so I don't see too much. Not that I don't know what's going to happen in the end.. I just don't want some of Peter Jackson's specific twists to be spoiled.

I get to go back to my normal schedule this week. Last week, my assistant Web Producer was off, so I had to work a funky shift of noon to 8pm. Now I'm back to my 9-6, and I couldn't be happier.

The snow wasn't too bad this week. I have a total snowfall map from Wayne here.

Not a whole lot more to tell you about. And I'm not even sure who "you" is in that last sentence. Probably Regan. She has left the only comments so far. Again, please buy her some stuff. She needs stuff, apparently.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd break the silence by leaving a post. Everythings going great here (I'll call ya soon... I been busy...) Just the same crap in Seattle... cold and rainy. I'm still just donkey-punching through life. Still haven't bought my 360... might wait for sony, i don't know. My E-mail addfress is matthewgerard@hotmail.com... send me a shout. Later, boy!

Matt

Anonymous said...

sethcheek.com is sweeping the nation!

Anonymous said...

coast to coast baby... cheeks 4 life.

--man in outhouse #4

Anonymous said...

Matt, I wrote you back! Why have you forsaken me, but not my crappy blog?!?!

Anonymous said...

We're on a huge time difference. By the time I get to the computer, you're slready sleeping (I would hope...) I'll call you tomorrow... (I'm off)


Matt

Anonymous said...

Boobs.... lots of boobs....

Terry Becker is a GOD.

Anonymous said...

You called yourself LANE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! What a man-servant that guy was...